Yesterday was International Day of Happiness! What an awesome thing to recognize, right?
I’m a generally happy person and yesterday wasn’t any different. In fact, there were several reasons to be happy and I thought I’d share them.
1. International Happiness Day was also the first day of Spring. Goodbye Uggs, hello sandals!
2. I got to enjoy my morning coffee with this cutie via FaceTime
3. Stumbled upon Paula Adbul’s “Straight Up” on the radio while driving. Cue the dancing!
4. Had lunch with this handsome devil:
5. Got new glasses!
6. Had a long and pleasant conversation with a stranger over coffee (one of my favorite things ever).
7. Found a new favorite beer:
8. Received an unexpected compliment on something I wrote.
9. Dreamed up some new places to travel
10. Solidified a new friendship over Mexican Food and Margarita’s (Apparently, I have no pics of either of those items so you’ll have to use your imagination =)
What makes you happy?